- The first carbon negative voluntary CSR commitment?
- Large-scale ecosystem restoration projects in Latin America relying on for-profit sources of capital. It would be really interesting to see complementary science projects assessing the carbon sequestering impact of the farming techniques themselves, not just the avoided deforestation/ecosystem degradation.
- Carbon negative fuel cells? With bio-energy, this could be a reality.
- An emerging international coalition poised to lead the way for negative emissions.
- The US House of Representatives thinking about CDR in the not too distant past. I’m conflicted as to whether a) it’s a good thing that Congress is learning about CDR, or b) the misguided conflation of CDR with geoengineering probably does the field more harm that good in this context.